Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Running. I know where you're hiding.

Random:
I'm compiling a playlist of songs I've heard at hockey games. But I'm being picky. I've heard some really random crap played at games, and I'm not including those novelty songs about hockey. You know, that one song about wanting to ride the zamboni and that other one about the Canadian who likes hockey, eh? Well, they're so not on the list!

So far, the list looks like this -
"Seek & Destroy" - Metallica - This is the song that plays whenever the Sharks make their grand entrance onto the ice by skating in through that gigantico shark head. This song is forever badass.
"New Divide" - Linkin Park but I'll listen to this song.
"Let It Rock" - Kevin Rudolf
"Uprising" - Muse
"Barracuda" - Heart

Yep, it's a short list.

Anyway, here's how I looked today.

10-14-09-a
10-14-09-b
sweater: Torrid.....tanktop: Kohls.....skirt: Ross
shoes: Aerosoles


I was so not looking forward to getting a filling at the dentist's office today, but this two-toned pink cardi brightened my mood. Pink always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment