Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Playing catch-up

Monday, October 12, 2009 -

I had a pain in my right side, so I left work early to hang out for four hours in urgent care. The pain went away by the time I was called in, but I did get diagnosed with a bladder infection instead. FML.

Other suckey news: Sharks lost to the Coyotes in the overtime shootout.

Yucko.

But here's what I wore through this whole mess.
(Well, I did change my outfit for the Sharks game.)
10-12-09-a
10-12-09-b
10-12-09-c
sweater: H&M.....tanktop: Kohls.....skirt: Ross
shoes: Aerosoles.....purse: Dooney & Bourke

Despite my craptastic afternoon, I was able to smile in the pics. Why? Because Brian took me out for dinner at Pasta Pomodoro on The Alameda. That particular location is our favourite eatery.

4 comments:

  1. I love that skirt on you!~

    I feel you. I had a UTI a couple weeks ago, which is what I was taking the antibiotics that I had the allergic reation for!~ Such a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is fun yet work-appropriate. :)

    The antibiotic I'm on has given me a small rash on my collarbone area. But you??? Omigah! That so sucks that your allergic reaction was extremely severe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ulgh UTIs are THE WORST. Hate them so hard.

    And the Sharks game sucked too. Humph. I hope you're feeling better! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That game sucked so bad! Well, I'm glad they kicked New York teams' asses over the past few days!

    Yep, I am feeling better already!

    ReplyDelete