Wednesday, October 28, 2009

don't talk about or dream about or think about no other

(Yeah, I'm still on a Sheena Easton kick.)

Today, my molar got a new crown, and my eyes received a pair of prescription sunglasses. While I'm not going to do a close-up of my tooth (uh, no, never), here's a pic of the sunglasses.

10-28-09-c

This was the cheapest pair of sunglasses frames, yet these were the most expensive lenses available. Yo. That's how I roll.

Just kidding.

My eyesight is seriously so bad, that if I got the regular lenses, the sunglasses would be extremely heavy. We're talking Coke bottles here. My prescription? -7.25 FTW!

Cheese!
10-28-09-b

Here's an outfit shot.
10-28-09-a
cardigan: Loehmann's.....top: Kohls.....skirt: Wal-Mart
shoes: Aerosoles
sunglasses: Sun Gear (?), Lenscrafters


I can be so melodramatic. Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment